Sepia is a old school film style action. First desaturating your image, then adding some curves and colour adjustments to give the sepia effect. Finally the action adds a small amount of film grain. This curve + action works best with most photos, good contrast is needed though.
- Compatible with Photoshop 7 & CS-CS6 versions. NOT compatible with Photoshop Elements!
- This is an INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD item. Upon payment, you will be directed to a page where you may download your action. Your purchase will come in a ZIP file, which will need to be unzipped before use
- All Photoshop actions work differently with each photo (based on the colours, tones, lighting, etc., of the original photo)
- Install action by going to actions>load actions and pressing the play button with the action selected. To see my youtube tutorial visit: http://youtu.be/PO3leIPWWQQ
- Make sure the image you want to edit is the background layer or at least TITLED ‘Background’
- This action work on new layers and will not damage your original image